Benefits of Friendship
Members of the Friends of the Princeton University Library make a vital contribution to the strength of the University’s collections, to the educational experience of its students, and to scholars and collectors throughout the world. Learn more about the Benefits of Friendship.
The Friends of the Princeton University Library play a vital role in supporting the acquisitions and operations of the Library, while enjoying regular programs and unique opportunities to participate in special events. View recordings of past events here. The Friends welcome all members of the community who have an interest in books, libraries, manuscripts, and the graphic arts.
Friends can support the Library by helping with new acquisitions or by donating to the Anniversary Fund, which will increase the Library's resources for additions to the Special Collections.
Upcoming Friends Events
- Sunday, October 25, 2020 - 3:00pm to 5:00pm
- Sunday, November 15, 2020 - 4:00pm to 5:00pm
FPUL Small Talk: Election Results with Adam Frankel '03, Presidential Speechwriter, and Stanley Katz, American HistorianSunday, November 22, 2020 - 3:00pm to 5:00pm
- Sunday, December 6, 2020 - 3:00pm to 5:00pm
- Sunday, December 13, 2020 - 4:00pm to 5:00pm
- Sunday, January 17, 2021 - 3:00pm to 5:00pm
- Sunday, February 21, 2021 - 3:00pm to 5:00pm
- Sunday, March 21, 2021 - 3:00pm to 5:00pm